We thought you might be interested in an opportunity we have here at Purcell Tire & Service Centers, Inc. We are a family owned tire and service provider with over 65 locations across the US. Our Team of professional, skilled and knowledgeable employees is looking for like-minded individuals such as yourself to assume service and management duties as a Commercial Tire Sales and Service Technician at our newly opened Kingman, Arizona commercial tire center location. We have an Aggressive Training and Development program that promotes a culture of learning and advancement. There are also opportunities to Learn and Advance to other service, sales or management positions within the company and an opportunity to Work with State of the Art Equipment and Highly Skilled Team Members. Please let us know if you would like to discuss this career opportunity further. We look forward to meeting you!
Duties & Responsibilities include:
• Assure the highest levels of customer service are met
• Greet and address customer needs both on the telephone and in person
• Use computer system to prepare sales call strategies/ activities, customer information and work orders
• Know, recommend and sell customer needed new tires, retreaded tires and related fleet services
• Follow tire & service pricing policies
• Identify, establish and solicit new and call on and maintain existing customers
• Secures from new accounts and maintains for existing accounts required financial information for credit extension
• Ability to focus on objectives and goals rather than obstacles and barriers
• Candidates must have the ability to work with little supervision, but with much support from others.
• Monitor market conditions, product innovations and competitor’s products, services, prices and sales
• Commercial tire repair, matching, mating and wear pattern diagnosis
• Inspecting and communicating tire related needs to company and/or the customer
• Driving to and safely arriving at customer work-sites for sales and service activities
• Documenting work order customer needs and service call activities in an accurate and timely manner
• Work safely and protect company and customer assets
• Comply with safe driving practices, speed, traffic regulations and pre-trip vehicle inspection
• Care and use of personal protective equipment according to regulations and policies
• Regular attendance according to assigned schedule
• Other essential and non-essential duties as assigned by management
Prior work experience in a tire shop environment with similar duties as listed here is required to apply.
Compensation is depending on experience.
Full time benefits include:
• Company Provided Service Vehicle
• Family Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance
• Flexible Spending Account and
• Employer Paid Life Insurance and Optional Disability & Life Insurance
• 401(k) with company matching funds
• Company paid Uniforms and weekly laundry service
• Paid holidays and Paid vacations
• Paid training.
Let us know if you are interested or if you have further question on this position or others.