We are a family owned tire and service provider with over 65 locations across the US. Our Team of professional, skilled and knowledgeable employees is looking for like-minded individuals such as yourself to assume duties such as Commercial Tire Service Technician at our Yuma, Arizona commercial location. We have an Aggressive Training and Development program that promotes a culture of learning and advancement. There are also opportunities to Learn and Advance to other service, sales or management positions within the company and an opportunity to Work with State of the Art Equipment and Highly Skilled Team Members. Please let us know if you would like to discuss this career opportunity further. We look forward to meeting you!
Commercial Tire Service Technician - Duties & Responsibilities include
• Remove, dismount & remount tube-type and tubeless commercial truck tires
• Commercial tire repair, matching, mating and wear pattern diagnosis
• Inspecting and communicating tire related needs to company and/or the customer
• Driving to and safely arriving at customer work-sites
• Efficient, effective and productive routing between service calls
• Documenting work order customer needs and service call activities in an accurate and timely manner
• Maintaining, care and use of tools, equipment, materials and inventory assigned to vehicle
• Work safely and protect company and customer assets
• Comply with safe driving practices, speed, traffic regulations and pre-trip vehicle inspection
• Care and use of personal protective equipment according to regulations and policies
• Regular attendance according to assigned schedule
• Other essential and non-essential duties as assigned by management
Compensation is depending on experience. Full time benefits include
• Family Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance
• Flexible Spending Account
• Life Insurance
• 401(k) with company matching funds
• Company paid Uniforms and weekly laundry service
• Paid holidays and paid vacations
• Paid training.
Let us know if you are interested or if you have further question on this position or others.