We are a family owned tire and service provider with over 65 locations across the US. Our Team of professional, skilled and knowledgeable employees are looking for like-minded individuals such as yourself to assume the duties of Outside Commercial Tire Sales at our Fernley, Nevada location. We have an Aggressive Training and Development program that promotes a culture of learning and advancement. There are also opportunities to Learn and Advance to other service related, sales or management positions within the company and an opportunity to Work with State of the Art Equipment and Highly Skilled Team Members. Please let us know if you would like to discuss this further. We look forward to meeting you!
Duties & Responsibilities include:
• Assure the highest levels of customer service are met
• Greet and address customer needs both on the telephone and in person
• Use computer system to prepare sales call strategies/ activities, customer information and work orders
• Know, recommend and sell customer needed new tires, retreaded tires and related fleet services
• Follow tire & service pricing policies
• Perform customer fleet surveys, tire analysis, mileage tracking and other customer reporting
• Establish, attain and maintain sales objectives and goals
• Identify, establish and solicit new and call on and maintain existing customers
• Secures from new accounts and maintains for existing accounts required financial information for credit extension
• Monitor market conditions, product innovations and competitor’s products, services, prices and sales
• Work safely and protect company and customer assets
• Comply with safe driving practices, speed, traffic regulations and pre-trip vehicle inspection
• Develop and maintain Company image and corporate philosophy in the community
• Regular attendance according to assigned schedule
• Ability to focus on objectives and goals rather than obstacles and barriers
• Candidates must have the ability to work with little supervision, but with much support from others.
Compensation is depending on experience and position is paid a commission based on sales and gross profit generated.
Full time benefits include:
• Family Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Flexible Spending Account and Life Insurance
• 401(k) with company matching funds
• Company vehicle or vehicle allowance
• iPad for presentations, materials and organization
• Paid holidays and paid vacations
• Paid training.
Let us know if you are interested or if you have further question on this position or others.