We thought you might be interested in one of the opportunities we have here at Purcell Tire & Service Centers, Inc. We are a family owned tire and service provider with over 65 locations across the US. Our Team of professional, skilled and knowledgeable employees is looking for like-minded individuals such as yourself to assume the duties of a Commercial Service Manager at our Renton, Washington location. We have an Aggressive Training and Development program that promotes a culture of learning and advancement. There are also opportunities to Learn and Advance to other service, sales or management positions within the company and an opportunity to Work with State of the Art Equipment and Highly Skilled Team Members. Please let us know if you would like to discuss this career opportunity further. We look forward to meeting you!
Duties & Responsibilities include:
• Assure the highest levels of customer service are met
• Greet and address customer needs both on the telephone and in person
• Confer with customer or employees to obtain description of customer needs • Use computer system to prepare customer information, billing and work orders
• Know and sell customer needed tires and tire related services
• Follow tire & service pricing policies
• Plan, organize and direct activities to manage the workflow of tire and service technicians working in the commercial service department and off site
• Schedule tire work in the shop, at a customer’s work site or on the road based on customer needs
• Develop, schedule, accommodate and communicate to service employees the on-call/ after-hours service responsibilities
• Maintain sales and gross profit budget, objectives and goals
• Develop and maintain an effective cost control system to optimize expenses
• Safety and productivity inspections, maintenance and repairs of work areas, vehicles, tools and equipment
• Assign tasks to service employees based on needs and abilities for effective completion
• Other warehouse, administrative and office duties as needed
• May assume Manager duties when Manager is not present
• Work safely and protect company and customer assets
• Develops and maintains Company image and corporate philosophy in the community
• Regular attendance according to assigned schedule
• Other essential and non-essential duties as assigned by management
• Candidates must have the ability to work with little supervision, but with much support from others.
Prior work experience in a shop environment with similar duties as listed here is required to apply.
Compensation is depending on experience and bonus and/or commission is paid based on productivity and profitability.
Full time benefits include:
• Family Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance
• Flexible Spending Account
• Employer Paid Life Insurance and Optional Disability & Life Insurance
• 401(k) with company matching funds
• Paid holidays and Paid vacations
• Closed Sundays
• Paid training.
Let us know if you are interested or if you have further question on this position or others.