If you are tired of no communication with management, large amounts of warranty work and a poor work/ life balance, we want to talk with you!
Are you looking for…
- Fair Compensation based on your knowledge and productivity
- Fair Distribution of work assigned
- No Manufacturer Warranty Work
- Open Communication with Team Members
- Excellent Work/ Life Balance
Our Team of professional, skilled and knowledgeable employees is looking for like-minded individuals such as yourself to assume the duties of an Automotive Repair Technician
at our Southern & Mill - Tempe, AZ location. We have an Aggressive Training and Development
program that promotes a culture of Learning and Development
. There are also opportunities to Learn and Advance
to other service, sales or management positions within the company and an opportunity to Work with State of the Art Equipment and Highly Skilled Team Members
. Please let us know if you would like to discuss this career opportunity further. We look forward to meeting you!
Duties & Responsibilities include:
• Moving customer vehicles in and out of the shop, and on to and off of vehicle lifts
• Communicate with customers or employees to obtain description of vehicle problems
• Vehicle maintenance inspections, recording and reporting
• Test drive customer vehicle to troubleshoot, identify & diagnose mechanical issues and confirm repairs have addressed issue
• Adequately explain technical diagnosis and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals
• Repair or replace only those parts that need replaced to correct the mechanical problem to meet the manufacturers’ performance specifications
• Have the ability and/ or desire to learn to diagnose and repair basic systems including brakes, suspension, alignment, heating & AC, cooling engine repair & performance and electrical
• Accurately and timely completion of inspections and repairs
• Must have tools to perform automotive repairs
• Must have a high level of motivation, energy and a customer focused attitude
• Work safely and protect company and customer assets
• Care and use of personal protective equipment according to regulations and policies
• Regular attendance according to assigned schedule
• A valid driver’s license is required
• A pre-employment drug test and background check will be required to help assure that we build teams of workers who best work with others and serve the needs of our customers according to our policies, programs and best practices.
Prior 2 – 3 year work history as an Automotive Technician/ Mechanic is required to be considered for this position. ASE certifications and/ or technical school degree is recommended but not required.
Compensation is commission on production and rate is depending on experience & ASE Certifications.
Full time benefits include
• Family Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance
•Flexible Spending Account
• Employer Paid Life Insurance and Optional Disability & Life Insurance
• 401(k) with company matching funds
• Company paid Uniforms and weekly laundry service
• Paid holidays and Paid vacations
• Closed Sundays
• Paid training
• We pay for your ASE certifications.
Let us know if you are interested or if you have further question on this position or others.