Purcell Tire & Service Centers, Inc is a family owned tire and service provider with over 65 locations across the US. We are expanding and our Team of professional, skilled and knowledgeable employees and are looking for like-minded individuals such as yourself to assume Management Responsibilities at our Anchorage, Alaska location. We have an Aggressive Training and Development program that promotes a culture of Learning and Advancement. Please let us know if you would like to discuss this career opportunity further. We look forward to meeting you!
Duties & Responsibilities include:
• Manage and direct team to assure the highest levels of customer service are met
• Greet and address customer needs both on the telephone and in person
• Use computer system to prepare customer information, billing and work orders
• Know and sell customer needed tires and tire related services
• Follow tire & service pricing policies
• Plan, organize, staff and direct all activities of a commercial sales and service facility
• Manage overall store performance to maximize sales growth and profitability
• Establish, communicate and maintain sales objectives and goals
• Optimize expenses through efficient use of resources, control of assets and maintenance of inventories
• Manage, maintain, organize and optimize physical inventories
• Delegate, assign and follow up tasks to employees for completion
• Ensure proper selection, development and placement of employees to maximize performance and outcomes
• Evaluate employees for performance
• Safety and productivity inspections, maintenance and repairs of all work areas, vehicles, tools and equipment
• Assign tasks to employees based on needs and abilities for effective completion
• Develop and maintain Company image and corporate philosophy in the community
• Ensure compliance with applicable state and federal regulations
• Work safely and protect company and customer assets
• Regular attendance according to assigned schedule
• Candidates must have the ability to work with little supervision, but with much support from others.
Prior work experience in a shop environment with similar duties as listed here is required to apply.
Compensation is depending on experience; with spiffs, bonuses and commissions available.
Full time benefits include:
• Family Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance
• Flexible Spending Account
• Employer Paid Life Insurance and Optional Disability & Life Insurance
• 401(k) with company matching funds
• Paid holidays and Paid vacations
• Closed Sundays
• Paid training.
Let us know if you are interested or if you have further question regarding this management position.