We are a family owned tire and service provider with over 65 locations across the US with a large presence in the mining industry in Nevada as well as world-wide. Our Team of professional, skilled and knowledgeable employees is looking for like-minded individuals such as yourself to assume duties such as Off the Road Tire Service Technician - at both underground and above ground operations in Central Nevada. We have an Aggressive Training and Development program that promotes a culture of learning and advancement. There are also opportunities to Learn and Advance to other sales, service or management positions within the company and an opportunity to Work with State of the Art Equipment and Highly Skilled Team Members. Please let us know if you would like to discuss this career opportunity further. We look forward to meeting you!
Off the Road Tire Service Technician Duties & Responsibilities include:
• Assure the highest levels of customer service are met
• Remove, dismount and mount tires on mining and support equipment
• Repair tires as required
• Matching, mating and wear pattern diagnosis
• Operate vehicles, cranes, booms, jacks, air and torque wrenches and other tools and equipment associated with tire service
• Inspecting and communicating tire related needs to company and/or the customer
• Driving to and safely arriving at customer work-sites
• Maintaining, care and use of tools, equipment, materials and inventory assigned
• Record keeping and tire tracking
• Comply with safe driving practices, speed, traffic regulations and pre-trip vehicle inspection
• Care and use of personal protective equipment according to regulations and policies
• Work safely and protect company and customer assets
• Regular attendance according to assigned schedule
• Other essential and non-essential duties as assigned by management.
3 - 5 Year prior work experience in a shop environment with similar duties as listed here is required to apply
Compensation is depending on experience
Full time benefits include:
• Family Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance
• Flexible Spending Account
• Employer Paid Life Insurance and Optional Disability & Life Insurance
• 401(k) with company matching funds
• Company paid Uniforms and weekly laundry service
• Paid holidays and Paid vacations
• Paid training.
Let us know if you are interested or if you have further question on this position or others.