We are a family owned tire and mechanical service provider with over 65 locations across the US and a number of locations here in Arizona. Our Team of professional, skilled and knowledgeable employees is looking for like-minded individuals such as yourself to assume the duties of an Truck Mechanic/ Repair Technician at our 2310 W McDowell, Phoenix, AZ location. We have an Aggressive Training and Development program that promotes a culture of Learning and Development. As well as great opportunities for those with limited service experience to Work to Achieve ASE certifications. There are also opportunities to Learn and Advance to other service, sales or management positions within the company and an opportunity to Work with State of the Art Equipment and Highly Skilled Team Members. Please let us know if you would like to discuss this career opportunity further. We look forward to meeting you!
Truck Mechanic/ Repair Technician Career Opportunity - Duties & Responsibilities include
• Moving customer vehicles in and out of the shop, and on to and off of vehicle lifts
• Confer with customer or employees to obtain description of vehicle problems
• Vehicle maintenance inspections, recording and reporting
• Test drive customer vehicle to troubleshoot, identify & diagnose mechanical issues
• Adequately explain technical diagnosis and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals
• Repair or replace only those parts that need replaced to correct the mechanical problem to meet the manufacturers’ performance specifications
• Accurately and timely completion of inspections and repairs
• Must have tools to perform automotive repairs
• Work safely and protect company and customer assets
• Care and use of personal protective equipment according to regulations and policies
• Regular attendance according to assigned schedule.
Prior work experience in a shop environment with similar duties as listed here is required to apply.
Compensation is commission on production and rate is depending on experience & ASE Certifications.
Guarantee of $20/ hr. With commission, the annual potential is $65K to $100K.
Full time benefits include
• Family Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability
• Flexible Spending Account
• Life Insurance
• 401(k) with company matching funds
• Company paid Uniforms and weekly laundry service
• Paid holidays and paid vacations
• Closed Sundays
• Paid training
• We pay for your ASE certifications.
Let us know if you are interested or if you have further question on this position or others.